This is it! Just over a half acre perfectly nestled in the very private Heritage Farms neighborhood sits this exquisite colonial home, ideally located minutes from multiple wineries and still a short drive to 66. A perfectly landscaped walkway and beautiful blue door welcome you home. Inside youâll find gorgeous refinished hardwood floors, ornate crown moldings, wooden staircase and a bright and airy floor plan inviting guests to come in and stay awhile. The gracious entry is flanked by a formal dining area to the left, met by a spacious living room to the right, offering plenty of space to entertain at the holidays! And the 2 story family room is grand allowing light to pour in, with gas fireplace, accent molding and French doors to let in the breeze. Cooking and serving is a breeze from the remodeled gourmet kitchen with an expanded island and ample custom cabinetry. Sip morning coffee in the breakfast nook, or head to the sun room area. After a long day, nothing compares to the luxurious master suite with sitting area and en suite bath featuring an elongated double sink vanity, deep soaking tub and glass walk-in shower. A walk-in master closet allows you to store your wardrobe with ease. Family and guests will love the comfortable beds and baths, which are equally impressive and well-appointed. A long wet bar and additional full sized refrigerator make this large open lower level great for game nights and entertaining. Additional points for a guest bedroom and full bath on the main level and an additional guest room on the lower level. Clearly no detail is left unturned in this lovingly maintained home built by NV Homes in 2002.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
5,071 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Landscaping, Premium.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Common Grounds, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price